We would like to remind you that we are closedRead More
These pages have been set up to help keep you informed as to updates on services, community involvement and government advice.
Please use the official links provided for guidance and avoid social media information.
See below for NHS Health Advice and Bereavement Guidance (provided by Northumberland County Council)
The NHS has some simple advice to avoid catching or spreading COVID-19:
- - Stay at home if you have a high temperature, or a new continuous cough. More information can be found here – www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/selfisolation-advice
- - Wash your hands with soap and warm water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
- - Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- - When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve. Do not sneeze into your hands if at all possible.
- - Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards.
- - If you are an agile worker, wipe down your desk or equipment when you have finished with them.
- - Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital if you have symptoms of coronavirus unless you are in immediate danger.
Book a COVID-19 test and isolate until you receive your result.